When you choose CalibrationLab to handle the calibration of your electrical testing equipment, you will receive a complete Calibration Certificate for every item that we calibrate for you.
Our Certificates of Calibration provide traceable calibration verification that your equipment is tested in accordance with national and international standards. Powerpoint Engineering Ltd has been assessed by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI), and complies with the provisions of the standard Quality Management System I.S. EN ISO 9001:2015. In addition to this, all of our calibrations are carried out in accordance with ISO 10012:2013.
Our Certificates of Calibration provide all of the following details:
- Certificate number
- Date of issuance
- Customer identifying details
- Instrument identifying details including:
- Model number
- Serial number
- Conditions under which the testing took place including
- Relative humidity
- Mains frequency
- Mains voltage
- Commentary from the instrument technician who performed the test
- Complete traceability information
- Calibration Equipment Uncertainty Information
- Printed name and written signature of the instrument technician who performed the test
Click here to get a quote or call us on 057 866 2162. We will respond with a written quotation within 1 business day of receiving your enquiry.
|NSAI Quality Management|
|NSAI Occupational Health and Safety Management ISO 45001:2018||NSAI In monitoring of the Measurement Management System within the calibration lab||Registered Training Provider||Achilles Level 3 Supplier||WEEE Ireland Cert Number POW400|